Fluxana VANEOX 40t Automatic Press
The VANEOX ® series from FLUXANA consists of four modern presses to assure consistent
sample preparation for XRF measurements.
The optimum model for your application is selected on pressure (15t to 40t) and the level of automation.
The automatic press is able to store 10 different application programs and the relevant parameters are provided on the integrated touch display. With the Vaneox 40 T It is also possible to create a program in ramping mode. This can be used for special applications to stabilize on different pressure settings before reaching the final pressure. The integrated customer specific pressing die simplifies the removal of the pressed pellet and therefore optimizes the workflow by reducing working steps.
Dies for all common applications can be used and are also available for all instruments for example:
• NEW: Touch Display
• NEW: Removeable drawer for easy cleaning of the pressing room
• First bench top unit worldwide
• Integrated die for all common preparation techniques e.g.
• 40/32mm rings
• 51,5/35mm rings
• also customer specific diameters with or without ring possible.
• 10 different application programs
• 3 ramping steps programmable
• Press chamber lightening